8 Ekim 2010 Cuma

settling, settle, settlement

it's funny how we meet with the new meanings of some words as we age along..the word "settlement" has never been important for me some years ago. until the time when people around me has started to choose settling..down.i 'm still confused about its usage in our lives. why do people want to settle for some specific thing where you can choose/experience/live out of tons of options?! ofcourse there comes the question of will that make you some sort of a fickle or not..well anyways, whenever i hear the word settle, quote from SJP  (SATC season 5,ep.8) immediately comes to my mind:
"Some people are settling down, some are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than Butterflies..." guess i feel like the ones who refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies, or refuse to settle less then one should deserve. may be soon as i found out what i really deserve, i might be settling by then..that's another deal between me, myself and the rest of the world...until then, i somehow need to learn how to settle my enthusiasm in life down..!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder